Monday, December 29, 2008

Still in St. Thomas

Just a quick update. I picked up a job working for Quantum Sails in their loft here in the marina. It's a fun job and I'm learning a skill that I can use to make money no matter where I cruise in the future. It covers the beer tabs and takes away my need to hit up the ATM machine so I can't complain.

I'm taking off today and making the short trip over to Yost Van Dyke in the BVI's. It's about 20 miles away and home of Foxy's, the famous bar down here. www.foxysbar.com I'll be there for New Years, then back to St. Thomas to work some more. There'll be about 4000 people on this small remote island and I hear the anchorage becomes a parking lot, with some boats "rafting" to others since there's no room to drop anchor. With that said, I'm taking off early to hopefully set up shop w/o difficulty.

Everyone have a great New Year!

Dan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good TIME...

Keep living the dream brother...

Happy New Year!!!

D Rock

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, more pics please (especially of the ladies. This has been our virtual vacation. Have fun.

From your friends at your last job in the states.

Anonymous said...

Alright, it is Clinton again - you suck, umm, I mean, I wish you the best - as always. And I do mean that. OK, back to the hampster wheel of SCEA I go...

Anonymous said...

DAN DAN......WHERE ARE YOU?